Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Product review: portable flexible keyboard


When it comes to keyboards I am a throw back that likes the feel of a mechanical keyboard. It took me a little time to get used to how this keyboard feels with its buzzy feedback to my touch. I would not use it instead of my regular keyboard, however on the road when I travel I am able to use it productively for serious typing. The keys are spaced out very well and the keyboard is quite sensitive to my light tough (I don't pound).

The keyboard is extremely thin and very flexible. It weighs on 3.2 oz and is easy to pack no matter how stuffed my luggage is. Because it so flexible to use the keyboard you have to have something under it - a table or a large book. The keyboard size is 12.25" x 4.375", its thickness is 1/16".

I can type with fewer typos and faster than using on screen keyboard. In the video I am using iPad Mini, but it also paired without problems with my other devices. I had to enter the code a few times as I was getting used to the keyboard, but I got "trained" to do better as I got more practice.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.



Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment