Saturday, December 10, 2011

Product Review: L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Full-Definition Mascara, Blackest Black

Inexpensive, yet gives you everything you want

This inexpensive mascara gives me volume and lengthening, and I don't need multiple layers. No extra layers is key to not getting "raccoon" eyes and clumpy lashes.

I have a friend who works as a make-up artist. She taught me a few tricks I live by:

1. I start at the base and wiggle the wand as I brush towards the tip. This wiggle is the key to depositing color evenly.

2. After applying the mascara I immediately use the eyelash comb to separate eyelashes and remove any clumps. I want to make it look like the color and length are natural not sticky and lumpy. It is important to do it right away before mascara dries out. Once it dries the mascara is no longer pliable.

3. If you need to apply another layer (two layers is max) then do it quickly before the first layer dries out. Repeat the brushing with eye lash comb right away.

4. If you get raccoon eyes, put less mascara on the lower eye lashes.

L'Oreal Paris Voluminous does a great job!

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★


No comments:

Post a Comment