Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Product review: cobee Hand Wrist Strap


 
This item is a very simple product. It consists of a clear plastic with a metal reinforced ring that slides inside the camera case and a nylon lanyard. It only works with a case that is completely closed on the bottom, which just has holes for charging and earbuds. The bottom of the case is what holds the plastic tab inside the case. I am using a clear case, so I can see the plastic tab, but the tab is also clear, so it does not cover up the color of the phone's back. The tab does not interfere with wireless charging.
The wristlet is made out of black nylon and is 7.87 inches in length. It has a movable buckle that you can adjust to fit your wrist with a tighter fit. The wristlet provides some extra security from dropping the phone or having your hands free. I am going on a boat trip, and this wristlet will give me a little extra peace of mind that I will not drop the phone into the water as I hang over the rail trying to take the best picture.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★★★★    

Review of cobee Hand Wrist Strap

No comments:

Post a Comment