Monday, August 26, 2024

Product review: Clear Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for Pixel 9 Pro XL Case (2024)


 


 This listing combines multiple different cases made by Spygen. I am reviewing a clear case Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for Pixel 9 Pro XL Case (2024). The phone arrived yesterday, and I had one day of using the case in various situations.

I have been buying Spigen cases for my Pixel cellphones for many years, and they usually fit like a glove. However, this case is not as perfect as my old ones. On the left-hand side, there is some give; the case flexes a bit instead of hugging the phone. There is no visual gap, so it is not bad enough to return, just not as perfect as the cases I bought for my older phones.

All openings are in the right places, the case works with a wireless charger. The case extends about 1 mm above the screen and above the Pixel 9 Pro XL camera (which extends quite a bit from the back of the phone).

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.
Ali Julia review ★★★☆☆

Review of Spigen Ultra Hybrid Designed for Pixel 9 Pro XL Case (2024)

No comments:

Post a Comment