Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Product review: Autsmile Portable Electric Spin Scrubber Rechargeable


 


 The spin scrubber can be used with and without an extension pole. It comes with various pads for windows, toilets, and cars. It also has brushes with different shapes; I particularly like the one designed for corners. Without the pole, I can use it to wax and polish the car. With the pole, I can wash the tub without bending down. Does it wash the tub as good of a job as hard scrubbing by hand? No. But it does a decent enough job that a person with a back like me can do without pain. I scrubbed the tub for 10 minutes without stops, and the battery worked as well at the end as it did at the start. Overall, I am happy with it.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆  

Review of Autsmile Portable Electric Spin Scrubber Rechargeable

No comments:

Post a Comment