Thursday, May 26, 2022

Product review: SKYBESS Monitor Light Bar


 


 This is my second monitor light bar, so I have a base for comparison. I have used a monitor light bar for about six years, and I love it. I now work remotely and have many more computers at home, so I decided to get another light. Skybess light disappointed me for two reasons.

1. I have four monitors, Skybess light bar can be clipped only to two of them. It is not universal! The two larger monitors are too thick, and the clip slips off and cannot stay on the monitor.
2. On the two monitors where the clip works, the angle of the light is bad. It beams into my eyes; I am not able to change the angle enough the way I can control the BenQ bar.  The swivel does not have enough rotation.

If Skybess were my first light bar, I would never want another one. Very disappointed.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment