Sunday, January 9, 2022

Product review: spencer & whitney Silk Hair Scrunchies for Women Large 22 Momme100% Pure Mulberry Silk Scrunchies Hair Ties (Dark Blue)

 



I got the dark blue color scrunchie. This is a very beautiful scrunchie, the color is navy, and the edge is decorated with rhinestones.  It is a "dressed-up" scrunchie.  

However, it is not perfect. I did not like that the manufacturer attached an ugly white label to it.  The label is visible when it is in my hair. I had to amputate it with scissors risking damaging the scrunchie. Since it was sewn into the seam, I could not remove all of it.  There is a white strip of material spoiling the look.  Attaching a visible polyester label, which is ugly, to a pretty scrunchie is a wrong decision. I strongly suggest that the manufacturer put a label in a box that is not attached to the scrunchie, no need to attach a label to the scrunchie itself.

I also thought the scrunchie was overpriced.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment