Saturday, April 27, 2019

Product review: Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Liquid Daily Facial Sunscreen 70 SPF


I have been looking for a strong and effective sunscreen that does not leave a white sheen on my face.  I also prefer unscented sunscreens.  This Neutrogena sunscreen has a very faint scent (not unpleasant) but it goes on totally clear. This sunblock is a creamy white lotion.  It is a little more runny then other Neutrogena sunscreens I have tried, I like its consistency because it is easy to spread.  The bottle is fairly small (attached photo shows it on 1/2" grid), so it fits into my purse and I carry it with me all the time so I can re-apply when I am away from home. I have not noticed any stains on my clothing (especially around the neck where some sunscreens tend to leave yellow stains).  I am pretty pleased and plan to purchase it again.

Ali Julia review

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★




No comments:

Post a Comment