Saturday, October 27, 2018

Product review: SleepMan Goose Feather Pillows, 100 Cotton Shell, Set of 2



I ordered a standard size and the size was spot on - all my standard pillow cases fit perfectly.  The size of the pillow is 20" x 28".

I have been sleeping on 100% down/goose pillows all my life, so I know exactly how they feel.  The current set of pillows I bought from The Company store many years ago for several hundred dollars.  Frankly, I was surprised that these much less expensive pillows feel as good as they do.  They have just the right feel - not spongy like polyester pillows and but fluffy and conforming to the shape of my head and neck.

They arrived rolled in fairly small bundles and fluffed up easily without any memory of being rolled.  They did not have any funny smells, I was able to sleep on them the first night after they arrived.

The cover is made out of 240 thread 100% cotton.  The content is 90% Goose feathers and 10% Goose down.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment