Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Product review: DISO Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds Headphones


Diso Bluetooth headphones paired flawlessly with my two phones.  The sound is nice and clear without distortion.  The Bluetooth range is excellent with the phone resting in my pants pockets phone or on the table while I work.  I use these headphone while working to cover up the distracting conversations and noises by pleasant music. The headphones are comfortable and I am able to wear them all day long.  If I leave the phone on the table I can walk away a good distance before the sound starts breaking up.

The area that has DISO sign on both headphones is a button. You press the to turn it on and to give commands. Attached image shows where the indicator lights are.

I really like how comfortable they are and their sound.  They are much better then having wired headphones as I can move between my two computers without having to worry about the cord

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment