Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Product review: Product review: Jackery Bolt 6000 mAh External Battery with Built-in Lightning & Micro USB Cables






I like carrying an external battery in my purse so I am never caught with the discharged phone.  The batteries with built-in cables are my preferences so I don't have to carry another cable around.  This battery has one micro USB and lightening connector.  I would have preferred two micro-USB cables, but I can see how a manufacture might want to satisfy both Android and Apple market with the same product.

The battery  is 4.3" 1.9" x 0.9" with a maximum output of 2.4A. The battery weighs 6 oz. It recharge three devices at the same time - 1 Apple device, 1 micro-USB and one USB outlet to use with your own cable to charge whatever else you might need to charge.

What is nice is that this battery allows charge through charging, i.e. it can charge devices while it is being charged itself.  I often piggy bag my phone and battery in the car, so both are fully charged when we arrive to our distination.

The battery has a tiny flashlight. It is not very bright but useful in an emergency where there is no other light source.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment