Monday, April 10, 2017

Product review: US Wire 63025 14/3 25-Foot SJTW Orange Medium Duty Extension Cord (outdoor)

I purchased this outdoor cord for my heated outdoor mat, which required 15 amp rated cord. This cord is left outdoors in the rain and snow so I am using it in combination with cord lock (from Farm Innovators) to keep the connection dry.

I am writing this review after two winters. So far the connection is staying dry in rain and the cord makes a nice tight and secure fit on both ends.  The cord did lose its bright orange color from being outdoors and is now mail orange in color.

The description says the the cord is made in the USA or China. The label of my cord states it was made in China.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★






No comments:

Post a Comment