Friday, November 4, 2016

Product review: Resistance Band Exercises for Home Workout by JUFIT







JuFit is best fit provides light resistance so it is best fitted for someone who is either a beginner or someone rehabbing an injury.  I fall into the second category, and I thought it provided me a reasonable amount of resistance that does not hurt me.

I am using it both with my legs on the floor (laying or sitting) or standing on the loops.  The loops that go around the feet are covered with thick foam so they feel more comfortable when I sit ot lay on the floor.  I use them with bare feet (with socks on my feet).

I have other exercise bands what I can use for similar exercises, but what I like about these resistance bands is that they have loops for the feet.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.

Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment