Friday, September 30, 2016

Product review: Qiwang Genuine Leather Luxury Style Soft Tote Top Handle Shoulder Crossbody Bag Satchel Purse Handbag for Women


This is a very practical bag - very roomy and well organized. It has a fully adjustable shoulder strap that can be made long or short as needed. I would not describe is as beautiful, but from the practical point of view I like a lot. This bag just the right size - not too large and not too small - for my everyday needs. It is 13" wide and 11" tall. It is made out of real leather and feels soft. The inside has my favorite organization - three compartments, with the central zipped compartment being attached to the bottom, so there is true separation for all three compartment, nothing shifts through the bottom.

There is a couple of nice unexpected touches. For example the sides have metal clasps which are decorative and functional - I can hang a hat, a camera case, or what ever else I might want to attach to the purse. The second small surprise is how tastefully the logos are done. There is a logo on the leather flap of the inside pocket and small logos are engraved on on metal clasps. All logos are classy and do not stand out in ugly way.

' The purse is 13" long (measuring the bottom of the purse).
' The purse narrows towards the top and zipped closure is 11.5". The zipper is a single zipper with a large pull which operates smoothly.
' The inside the bag there are three main compartments. One of them is zipped. The zipped compartment is attached to the bottom (another purse I have has a floating central pocket and it does not work as well because you lose the separation between compartments).
' There are three inside pockets on the sides: two open and one zipped.
' There are no pockets on the outside.
' The purse has handles and a shoulder strap. The shoulder strap which is 46.5" long and 1" wide. It adjusts like a belt with a buckle. The shoulder strap attaches with metal clasps and looks sturdy. The nice part of having a buckle that a small person can additional holes in the leather strap and make it much shorter than designed. This is an unusual design and I have not seen such flexibility in length of the strap in other purses I own.

The inside lining is mustard colored (deep tan). I generally prefer brown lining so it does not show any dirt.

Last but not least the bag is made out genuine leather. It has several interesting design elements like straps down the front and back. The bag does feel heavy (when empty).

What would I want to change/add if I could? I would like to have a small pocket on the outside for quick access. I would also like have preferred a darker liner. In overall scheme of things these are minor things.

This purse is provided for evaluation by Qiwang as part of new product introduction. Getting a product for review does not bias me, I have a history of leaving critical reviews when the products deserve it. My experienced has been positive - I have been using it as my everyday bag now for over two weeks and find it to be very convenient.

You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment