Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Product review: Balichun Supreme Collection - High Quality 100% Cotton 4-Piece Bed Sheet








Balichun cotton sheets have a tight weave and a smooth finish. Detracting from the fine fabric is the finish of the seams that has a lot of hanging threads. The seams don't seem to be unrevealing (the sheets have been through two washes as I write this review) but the stitching is little sloppy. I show an example in attached photo.

I like:
~~~~~~~~~

1. Tight weave
2. Smooth sateen finish, very nice to touch
3. The fitted sheet has an elastic all the way around (not just two sides like some sheets) this results in a very good fit regardless of the size of the mattress. The pocket size is 14". Our mattress is 11". However because of the good elastic I get a very nice tight fit which is not always the case with 14" pocket and a thinner mattress.
4. Simple but elegant edge decoration. It appears on the pillow cases and on the flat sheet. I show a close-up in my photos

I don't like:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. Not wrinkle free straight out of the dryer
2. Workmahip of the seams, they have a lot of dangling threads

Overall, even though not perfect this is a very nice sheet set and after sleeping on it for a couple of weeks I give it thumbs up.


You can find it on Amazon by following this link.


Ali Julia review ★★★★☆

No comments:

Post a Comment