Thursday, April 18, 2013

Product review: Sleep Lavender Bath Salts

I have a bad back and after a couple of back surgeries I learned a number strategies that help my back feel better. One of them is a 10 minute hot bath every night - it really helps feel and sleep better.  Recently I included Sleep Lavender Bath Salts from San Francisco Bath Salt Company into my routine. I love it!  The Lavender salt bath smells really nice.  I don't like strong scents and this one was just right for me - not too strong yet noticeable.  It made my soak more luxurious and pleasant.

Note that if you don't like flowery scents, San Francisco Bath Salt Company offers other salts with different scents, for example this muscle soak salt which smells minty.



I am attaching a collage of three photos.  The first photo shows salt in my hand, you can see the size and texture of the salt grains. The second photo shows the bag the salts came in, the salt has a light purple color.  The third photo shows salt as it begins to melt in the tub.

I find that the hot soak reduces pain and relieve muscle cramps in my back. I also found that if I have a migraine a hot soak helps to ease the headache as well.

I usually use one or two hand fulls of salt per bath, so one 2 pound bag will last quite a long time.

I received an evaluation bag of Lavender Salt for evaluation and an honest review. I have been using salt soaks for a couple of weeks now. In addition to making my bath soaks more pleasant I noticed another other benefit.  I noticed that the calluses on my feet are easier to treat after the soak in the bath with salts (compared to the soak in plain hot water).  It takes fewer strokes with a pumice sponge to get my feet totally smooth.

In addition to the use in the tub, I also enjoyed using a bit of salt as skin exfoliator. It works nicely providing a gentle scrub and massage.

Overall, I am very pleased with Lavender Salt and will continue to use it.


You can find Lavendar salt on Amazon by following this link.


You can find Musle soak salts on Amazon by following this link.




Ali Julia review ★★★★★



No comments:

Post a Comment