Student?

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Product review: Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant All Skin Types


Like many people I began noticing that with age the pores on my nose became more noticeable.  I have tried a few exfoliants and some worked better than others but not enough for me to say that the difference was significant.  That was before I have tried Paula's Choice.  As you see in attached photos the results are pretty noticeable.   The first photo was taken on March 6, the second one on April 20, so about 6 weeks of treatment.
 
It seems that at least for my skin they got the formula right.  Paula's choice skin perfecting 2% BHA liquid penetrates the pours but does not irritate them. It just unclogs them and improves cell turnover rate.  This not only effect pores but those faint marks left by old acne and light sun spots.



I like that Paula's choice it unscented.  This is a big plus for me, as it means I can use it before bed time and not worry that a strong scent will keep me awake.  When I put Paula's Choice on my face it feels stickier than other similar products.  I use it in the evening so the stickiness does not bother me, and I am not applying anything on top of it.  The stickiness is gone in less than 1 hour. 

I never heard of Paula's choice before I was offered to try it as part of Buzz Agent program.  I am so glad I signed up.

For the initial  6 week period applied the solution twice a day.  After the initial period I reduced using Paula's Choice to every other day. 

You can find Paula's choice on Amazon by following this link

Ali Julia review ★★★★★





6 comments:

  1. I'm assuming you used the product twice a day. How many weeks passed between the before and after pictures? I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, Thank you for a great question. I should have included that information (I will update after posting this reply). I started on March 6, the picture was taken on April 20, so about 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just AMAZING. I have a few doubts about your routine with this product.
    How many times a day did you use the liquid? Just at the night?
    Can you use this product at nights, but then the next day can you use makeup? Or the results would improve if i dont use any kind of product?
    Did you use the product on specific areas or on the whole face?
    Thank you so much!
    And sorry for my english lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. For 6 weeks between photos I used it twice a day morning and before bed. I did not use make up at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you use any kind of electronic device when using this product? I mean when you just apply the product.. Because a friend of mine told me that it would be appropriate to not use any type of electronic device because the product is chemical.
    And last thing, when you finished using the product, did you notice that they came back or the blackheads were gone forever?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A blackhead is debris that is deposited in the opening of the skin. So if you don't do anything about it the deposits will come back. There is no magic, you need to keep treating the skin if you have the type of complexion that gets deposits that result in blackheads.

    I did not understand your question about electronic devices.

    ReplyDelete